[Cialug] GNUPG Key Signing Party at the next meeting?

Bryan Baker cialug@cialug.org
Sun, 29 May 2005 09:03:05 -0500

I don't know, I've had pretty good luck with S/MIME which has built
in support in Moz/Thunderbird, Mail (OSX) and I believe Outlook/
Express/Entourage - which uses a third party, free (as in beer) cert
provided by THAWTE. Sure it can be a PITA too (mostly issues w/
expiry), but at least others can deal w/ the messages w/o additional
software.

Once someone receives a signed message from me they have my public
key, and the mail client takes care of the rest. I did a presentation
about a year ago at the LUG on this ( and then at the MUG).