[Cialug] [ot] laptop

Neal Daringer cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 19 May 2005 18:14:50 -0500

its not that my usage isn't compatible with apple hardware, its that my
national
guard unit isn't compatible with apple. hell they aren't compatible
with windows
half the time. should be interesting when i unleash the penguin on them.
wouldn't be suprised if i get questioned my leaders for being a "hacker". ha!
if they only knew! *sinister grin*