[Cialug] [ot] laptop

Renegade Muskrat cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 19 May 2005 17:06:16 -0500

If you aren't going to be running Windows on the laptop, i'd consider
adding Apple to your list. I've run Linux on Apple hardware and it
works out pretty well. I don't know if the Airport Extreme is supported
though. I have an older laptop. The regular Airport that is in it works
great with Linux.

At 10:04 PM 5/18/2005 -0500, you wrote:
 >i'm trying to dig up as many places that sell laptops.
 >
 >so far i got the obvious:
 >dell
 >gateway
 >best buy
 >compusa
 >staples
 >officemax
 >hp
 >

 >i'm looking for something w/ >15" widescreen (wxga+
preferably), >2GHZ