[Cialug] Distro Suggestion

John Roach cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 16 May 2005 15:42:50 -0500

Sounds good. I can not make the meeting though, I have class on
Wednesdays from 6:pm till 10pm.......

John Roach
Information Technology
Easter Seals Iowa
(515) 274-1529 Ext. 276

This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this
electronic transmission contain confidential information belonging to
the sender. This information may be legally privileged. The information
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on or regarding the contents of this electronically transmitted
information is strictly prohibited.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: cialug-admin@cialug.org [mailto:cialug-admin@cialug.org] On Behalf
Of David Champion
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 3:39 PM
To: cialug@cialug.org
Subject: Re: [Cialug] Distro Suggestion

John Roach wrote:
> Is Mandriva avail as an ISO?

Supposedly... although I just looked and their web site links led me in=20
a circle.

I have the ISO's and can burn you a set of the 3 CD "Download Edition" -

which includes OpenOffice and Firefox, all I ask is for 3 blank CDR's.

Let me know and I can have them at the meeting this Wednesday. Which=20
means... you'd have to come to the meeting. :)

-dc