[Cialug] apache misconfiguration

Jerry Weida cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:44:44 -0600

Do you have an index file in the newly created directory.  By default,
Apache will generate directory indexes (the list of files in the
directory displayed in the browser).  If you want this turned on, then
you will have to add something like:

<Directory /path/to/newfolder>
  Options +Indexes
</Directory>

Otherwise, you probably just need to create an index.html file.