[Cialug] Old Mac PowerPC

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Fri Jun 17 11:19:08 CDT 2005

Actually, I'm in another state in summer school right now, so I will
have to wait on that step until later.  I was just inquiring as I
watched discussions of various distributions. When I get back to my
home, I will check About This Mac and see what it says and see what
suggestions you have specifically.

Thanks,

Stuart