[Cialug] Nvidia GF Ti 4200 config (WORKING)

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Fri Jun 17 07:49:57 CDT 2005

If you read through the wiki @ http://www.cialug.org/ and read the
fullblown instructions, you'll notice I've thanked him in the beginning
of my instructions.  His notes are reflected/cleaned up inside the pdf.

However for up to the date instructions on how to do this go to the
#debian irc channel and type /msg dpkg nvidia  This will give you the
one liner that's also posted in the wiki at the cialug.  That is the
current (and fastest) recommended way to get the drivers installed on 3.1

Theron