[Cialug] Re: Wiki: Distributions by Target

afan at afan.net afan at afan.net
Fri Jun 17 07:39:54 CDT 2005

I would be more then happy to be able to edit the content, but my
"experience" does not allow me. :)
As a beginner, I didn't have any "contact" most of the distros, and all
my knowledge is based on articles and discussions on forums. And don't
want to "flame" war-between-distros.
What I suggested is what would I like to read :).

And, about Instalfest - I'm definitely in.

-afan