[Cialug] Shotgun : SIGBAP Wednesday 6/8

Stephen Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 8 17:53:24 CDT 2005

Kenneth,

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 16:22, Kenneth Ristau wrote:

> My wife and I are going to join Josh, Theron and anyone else who shows
> up for sushi at Taki tonight.

I am in Boone.  Where is the Sushi place you are talking about.  My wife loves
Sushi and has been unable to find a good place close by, or even semi close
by.

>If we don't feel too guilty about leaving
> the dog in the basement, we may show up for Beer and Polka, too!

My Dog just came and complained to me, that I am exchanging email with someone
who has locked their poor dog in the basement.  Don't lock up the poor dog, I
can't take much more of this.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001