[Cialug] FN + Vonage

frankie frankie at raccoon.com
Wed Jun 1 20:24:08 CDT 2005

Anybody know if Freese_Notis supports Vonage service? What has been the
normal experience with them? (Apologies if off topic)

Irv Robison
IRVNET
515-720-7816
frankie at raccoon.com
www.irvnet.us

Optimism and perserverance have gotten me farther then anthing else I
have tried.

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message
or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank
you for your cooperation."