[Cialug] AMD Athlon XP supplies may be drying up

Aaron Thompson aaron.thompson at uni.edu
Wed Jun 1 12:15:27 CDT 2005

I believe that both socket 754 and 939 allow for both 32 and 64 bit
computing. The Athlon 64 supports both modes. Off hand I'm not sure if
the 32/64 change is performed  vi the mobo or an auto-magic thing. The
nice thing about the AMD64  processors is their FSB using the HTT looks
nice.

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/DevelopWithAMD/0,,30_2252_2353,00.html

@