[Cialug] LTSP and importance of resources

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Fri Jul 8 08:47:07 CDT 2005

Josh could prob. speak in greater detail than I, however as i've seen it
you're on target.  The host or server is where the apps are run.  The
client is just an box that provides X.  You could hack a windows box to
automatically launch X to get to a linux server.  I'd like to do that in
my office but..............  I'd also like to say that I've come out of
the server room (why I've been so quiet) and the sunlight is refreshing.
Theron