[Cialug] digital cameras

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Fri Jul 1 09:23:31 CDT 2005

No it doesn't, but a Sony Cybershot was second on my list.
What made the difference for me was the media.  I already have
an SD reader and my Treo, and I would rather use a media that I can
use elsewhere than have the storage equivalent of a drawer of little
dongly things.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>>dave at 58ghz.net 07/01/05 9:16 am >>>
Does it come with rechargeable batteries and a charger?   That was one
of the great things about my Sony Cybershot....

:) Dave

--

Open Source Information Systems (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr. <dave at osis.us>