[Cialug] free wireless internet access

jaybabel at mchsi.com jaybabel at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 1 09:14:43 CDT 2005

You could check the Capitol Grounds coffee shop 1022 Des Moines St.
Phone number is 265-9849.  He has high speed Internet access.

Been trying to help him get a Linux (Debian - Woody) box up and running for
customers to surf, but haven't had a chance to get over there and fix a problem
with the X-server.  In fact, I think I'll try to get by there today and write
down the error so I can get some advice.

Jay