[Cialug] Pulling my hair out over DNS issues?

Dave Weis cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:40:54 -0600

> Does anyone have any hints that might help me resolve this issue?
> (BTW, please don't tell Dave that I muddled this up...  :-)

Busted!

Did you remember to update the serial number at the top of the files and
do an rndc reload after making the changes? Another option if you have a
limited set of sites is to change it back to non-view'ed and make
another host name called internal that maps to 192.168.0.2 for each
domain, so www.hostascience.com is 66.43.x.x, internal.hostscience.com
is 192.168.0.2, and you just remember to use internal.whatever when you
are home.