[Cialug] Slightly OT: MythTV motherboard question

Tony Bibbs cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:26:13 -0600

No advice really other than choose your tv card wisely.  Also, consider
using KnopMyth.  I watched a buddy install this over the weekend and it
worked slick up until it realized his tv card was old and partially
supported under 2.4.

Good luck.  Be interested to hear how you like it once you get it up.

--Tony