[Cialug] sD memory, Zaurus

kendall bailey cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:00:41 -0600

I posted a question a week or so ago, with no responses.  One last try...

First I have a 512 MB sD memory card which freezes my Zaurus.  I have no
way to wipe the card.  If anyone has a card reader that could be used to
wipe and/or reformat the card I could use the help.  I can come to the
meeting tonight.

Also, I'm attempting to reflash the Zaurus with the OpenZaurus kernel.
I have a CF card that I've placed zImage and initrd.bin on but it fails
to find them.  The instructions say to be sure the card is formatted as
vfat.  How can I verify?  The CF card is usually used in a digital
camera, which I thought all used fat.  Any other Zaurus owners on the list?

Thanks,
Kendall