[Cialug] January Meeting

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:54:17 -0600

Reminder: the January meeting is tommorrow night!

Time for the annual nominations for officers. Please bring your
nominations to the meeting. If you will not make the meeting, you may
email me off list, or one of the other officers. Elections should be
held at the February meeting. I will schedule the security forces and UN
election inspectors, and see if Jimmy Carter is available to arbitrate
the process.

Here's the bylaws, if you're new here and / or don't recall what the
offices are.

http://www.cialug.org/bylaws.php

I will be running again on the "Sloth and Indolence" ticket.

-dc