[Cialug] >freenets

Michael Osten cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:12:11 -0600

> Also Chicago, Houston, Denver, Ann Arbor, Twin Cities, Boston, Philly,
> Jasksonville, Pasedina, and Cambridge have groups talking about
> starting them (if they haven't already). And this is just the "big"
> cities. Towns the size of Ames, Grinell, Waterloo all accross the
> country could have small ones going, but they haven't put up a website
> yet, so they haven't 'hit the radar'!

I've thought about doing it here in Grinnell but I'm afraid it might me
a conflict of interest with my work (iowatelecom.net).  I have quite a
bit of experience with wifi (I worked at Reefedge www.reefedge.com in
New Jersey for several years) have given several talks at conferences
on wifi security and have several NoCatAuth installs if anyone needs
any help.

--
Michael Osten
http://www.bleepyou.com/~mosten/pgp.txt