[Cialug] A good domain name Registrar?

Academician Kula cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:05:08 -0600

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 02:59:34PM -0600, Andrew Lietzow wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I've been registering domain names with GANDI.net for about 5 years now (located in France).  There service is good and account administration is a breeze.  Because of the conversion rate changes with the Euro, however, I've been trying to switch to a US-based registrar.   I was trying Aplus.net but their administration was a bit convoluted.

[snip]

> Recommendations?

I've been using joker.com for as long as I've had domains. They are
based in Germany and used to key prices to the Euro, but I belive
they do it by US Dollar now.

Plus, every e-mail they send to me comes in both English and German,
which I find amusing for some reason.

--
Thomas L. Kula | tkula@io.com | http://www.madscientistresearch.net
Mathom House upon the Canw, The People's Republic of Ames