[Cialug] A good domain name Registrar?

Claus cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:06:17 -0600

I'm using Gandi primarily as well and was very pleased with them.  Back
in the old day their price was a pretty good bargain but now with the
weak dollar and more competition their rates are a little higher.  So I
understand your reason for the switch.

The quality of service is really what makes me a bit hesitant to switch
registrars.  I have a .us domain that I registered with
www.totalregistrations.com (cause Gandi doesn't do them) and I had
issues with their management interface not working correctly.

   Claus