[Cialug] Audio Recording

Stephen Hawkins cialug@cialug.org
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 07:03:26 -0600

Jason,

On Sunday 06 February 2005 04:48, Rocket Robin Hood wrote:
> Hi Steve -
> While there's plenty of programs that usually come with a distro that would
> be suitable for this, I strongly suggest Audacity - http://
> audacity.sourceforge.net -

I have just SuSE 9.0 pro, until I replace my Fedora box, and it includes
audacity.   That is what I had been think of using and I am glad to hear it
comes recommended.  I am just getting over a bad sinus infection, and at the
moment my voice sounds like a cross between a bus with a broken muffler, and
that sound your butt can make on the bottom of the tub, if you slide around
in a bathtub full of hot water.  So I will be waiting a few days to start
recording.

Thanks for the advice and feel free to pass on any of the tricks you know.
They will be welcome.  I would like listening to this to be a good experience
for my friend.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001