[Cialug] Mandriva & Drivers

Frankie frankie at irvnet.us
Thu Dec 29 14:54:49 CST 2005

Has anyone tried Mandriva 2006 x86_64 yet, if so, what is you
opinion? Also, I have an Asus K8VSE Deluxe board and would like to
get the Promise 378 IDE RAID working on it but drivers and info seem
scarce. From what I have seen Asus is disinterested at best. Any
ideas? Thanks and a Happy New Year to all!

Irv Robison
IRVNET
Netphone: 515-309-1951
Cell: 515-720-7618
frankie at raccoon.com
www.irvnet.us

Optimism and perserverance have gotten me farther than anything else
I have tried.

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this
message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank
you for your cooperation."