[Cialug] OT: Seagate and Maxtor thing again.

Academician Kula kula at tproa.net
Wed Dec 21 16:27:39 CST 2005

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 04:03:44PM -0600, Dave J. Hala Jr. wrote:
> I've had absolutely nothing but experience with maxtor drives. Two years
> ago, I bought four. 3 failed in the first 6 months. They exchanged them,
> but they shouldn't have died in the first place.

for drivemanufacturer in drivemanufacturers
do
	person1.echo "I've had nothing but trouble with
		      ${drivemanufacturer}'s drives and will
		      never buy them!"
 	person2.pipeup "But ${drivemanufacturer}'s drives
			personally saved me from a horrible
			fire! I want to have ${drivemanufacturer}'s
			babies!"
	conversation.degrade(horribly)
done

:-]

--
Thomas L. Kula | kula at tproa.net | http://kula.tproa.net/
Mathom House upon the Canw, The People's Republic of Ames