[Cialug] LCD flat panel

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Tue Dec 13 14:10:56 CST 2005

You should run your LCD monitor at it's "native" resolution - the
hightest res it's capable of - if possible. If you run it at lower res,
it will interpolate the pixels, and the image will be fuzzy.

On my laptop LCD, which is a 15.4" 1920x1200, I run it at the native
res, but set the font pitch up so the text is more readable.

-dc