[Cialug] LCD flat panel

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Dec 13 13:39:13 CST 2005

Get rid of the wife, keep the monitor...

I used to say that I would never give up my 21' CRT... then it died...
Then a friend of mine got a deal on 5 17in LCD's... I bought one and
after a couple of days of using it I decided to never to go back...

The key is to buy a good one... The low end ones are, in my opinion,
even worse than a low-end crt... If you keep your eyes open, you can get
deal a high-end LCD.

:) Dave

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 12:00, James Shoemaker wrote:

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606