[Cialug] Intrusion Detection/Prevention

jaybabel at mchsi.com jaybabel at mchsi.com
Sat Dec 10 00:20:44 CST 2005

Tim, my company(Software Engineering Services) might be able to help you.  Ty
Kirk is a security analyst on my team (not a sales guy).  If you want to send Ty
an email and let him know what you're looking for, he can help you out without
throwing a sales pitch at you.

Here's Ty's email address: tkirk at sessolutions.com

The company is based in Omaha but Ty and I are part of the Des Moines office.

Company Website: http://www.enterprisesecurityserv.com/

Jay