[Cialug] OT? Linux Jewelry

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Dec 9 18:26:18 CST 2005

Going out of business.  Neat stuff...  if you can afford it.

Dear Open Source Enthusiast,

(I got your email from the list of past customers of the
Linux Jewellery Store. I hope that you may find the below information
useful; if not, please accept my most sincere apology for spamming your
mailbox!)

As you may have noticed, the Linux Jewellery Store ceased operating a while
ago. Due to a large number of requests from past customers, I have decided
to make the remaining stock available for one final time. There is only very
few items remaining, and they will probably all sell out in the next few
days, but if you would like to get one of them in time for Christmas, please
visit:

	http://home.exetel.com.au/ljs/

This is THE VERY LAST CHANCE to obtain these famous
sculpted Linux and BSD souvenirs, including the legendary
Tux and BSD Daemon Statuettes. After the remaining stock
is sold, no more will ever be made!

If you have any questions about the Linux Jewellery Store
or the available items, please do not hesitate to email me.

Sincerely,

	Patryk Zadarnowski