[Cialug] F'n Opt-in Spammers

Tim Perdue tim at perdue.net
Fri Dec 9 13:53:43 CST 2005

Wow. I may go back to my prior plan, which was to pipe the
tim at perdue.net address into a php script that would /dev/null everything
except a handful of known-good addresses (register.com,
networksolutions, tonybibbs.com, etc)

perdue.net is already in my blacklist, since so much spam was coming in
from bogus support at perdue.net, admin@, blah@, etc, that I had to ban my
own damned domain.

Tim