[Cialug] IT certs

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Aug 31 20:25:11 CDT 2005

I used the Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux Study Guide:

I also used the All In One CISSP Certification

The CISSP is a more portable study system, so you can take that with you

on deployment.

When studying the RHCE, I recommend using trouble-maker:
http://trouble-maker.sourceforge.net/
It really helped me.  (I wrote it while studying to help me study.)

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701

>>>admin at c0wzftp.com 08/31/05 8:20 pm >>>
and any resources (books preferably) that you may know of would be
great.

once again, thanks a ton.

--
Get Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>