[Cialug] IT certs

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Aug 31 20:17:21 CDT 2005

I currently have:

RHCE
NCLP (Novell Certified Linux Professional)
CISSP

I am working towards:

NCLE (Novell Certified Linux Engineer)

Of the ones that I have, the CISSP is the most valuable from a business
perspective.  I learned a *lot* getting that one.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701

>>>admin at c0wzftp.com 08/31/05 8:07 pm >>>
ok. i'm making a list of certifications i want to get. those of you who
have it certifications, please send them to the list. i'm planning on
getting a few either while i'm gone on deployment or when i get back.
uncle sam said he'd pick up the tab on them so i'm doing what i can
while i can.  please include ALL types of certifications that you can
think of, not just *nix friendly.

i've got comptia, microsoft, redhat, and cisco so far(on my list that
is, not certifications).
--
Get Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>