[Cialug] SUSE Question

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Mon Aug 22 20:01:46 CDT 2005

I just want to say thanks for all your feedback on this and on
SpamAssassin! It was really helpful! I really enjoy being a part of
this list. I wish I could go to the meetings, but I would need an
interpreter to understand what was going on and that is just too
expensive for a "hobby group" to afford.

One other practical question related to our situation.  If push came to
shove and we had to farm out a job to someone to take care of, do you
guys maintain a list of who is willing to tackle Linux tasks and what
your customary rates are? I am also thinking of situations from time to
time where we have to be out of town and we'd like to have someone with
some Linux skills who could be available to our clients to help them if
something drastic goes wrong? We try to avoid having all of our people
out of town at the same time, but sometimes it is simply unavoidable.
Reply to me privately please.

Thanks,

Stuart