[Cialug] Meeting Notes, and job listing

D. Joe Anderson deejoe at raccoon.com
Thu Aug 11 14:25:56 CDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 03:04:00PM -0500, Josh More wrote:
> I think that the best option would be to have the official
> secretary bird (if we're all penguins, then the one taking
> notes is a secretary bird, right?) take notes directly in the
> wiki.  Then, the next day, when it's still fresh, we can all
> add to it.

works for us, eg

http://wiki.amesfug.org/AmesFUG/Meeting20050810

while I'm doubling up today, I wanted to pass along this job
listing (and don't want it to get buried just because our
-bazaar list is still fairly larval):

http://lists.amesfug.org/pipermail/amesfug-bazaar/2005/000019.html

--
D. Joe Anderson          http://www.etrumeus.com/~deejoe
". . . we could end up with a situation where it's legal to own