[Cialug] Meeting Notes

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Aug 10 15:04:00 CDT 2005

I think that the best option would be to have the official secretary
bird
(if we're all penguins, then the one taking notes is a secretary bird,
right?)
take notes directly in the wiki.  Then, the next day, when it's still
fresh,
we can all add to it.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701

>>>timwilson011 at mchsi.com 08/10/05 2:18 pm >>>
It was suggested to me at the last meeting, since there were so many
side
conversations going on.  It was difficult to catch everything.  I
thought it was
a good idea, if it's a problem, then I'll e-mail them from now on.
Maybe we can
have a Meeting Discussion section for things not taken officially by the
secretary.

--
Tim W.

Notes