[Cialug] PCI Wireless Card

Nathan C. Smith cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:17:27 -0500

You don't use a front-end with that Myth Machine do you?  You may not get
enough bandwidth.

Many of the Linksys products and products that use the prism chipset seem to
be supported.

-Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: Theron Conrey [mailto:theron@conrey.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 11:11 AM
To: cialug@cialug.org
Subject: [Cialug] PCI Wireless Card

OK so in moving and cleaning up my entertainment area I've decided to
dump the cat5 strung over to my classy looking mythtv box and slap in a
wireless card.  I had a usb wireless that I used for a while but it was
flaky at best.  So the question posed: what PCI wireless cards are folks
running currently for linux, and what drivers are they using?  Good site
/ links appriciated.