[Cialug] Asterisk, IAXYs and IAX (was Des Moines Area ISPs)

Dave J. Hala Jr. cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:09:08 -0500

Get an 802.11b voip phone. Get a bunch of linksys wrtg's running the
sveasoft software using wds on them, and connect it all back to
asterisk.  Poof! You're now voip cell phone coop.