[Cialug] Des Moines Area ISPs

D. Joe Anderson cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:14:31 -0500

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 12:33:15PM -0500, David Champion wrote:

> We should have an ISP's section on our web site.

In the meantime, consider

http://www.amescommunity.net/InternetServiceProvider

not comprehensive by any means, and intended to be more
Ames-specific, but I'd guess that what is available in the
greater DSM area is a superset of what we have in Ames, (or
maybe not, given what Jon has said) with maybe a few exceptions
of things available in Ames but not in DSM?

> Don't forget Internetsolver.com (Dave Weis) and Marshallnet.com (Jon
> Clemons) - both owned by CIALUG members, and very linux user friendly.

Yup.  I did forget marshallnet.  Thanks Dave.  Sorry Jon.

--
D. Joe Anderson         http://www.etrumeus.com/~deejoe
"DRM [...] is to copyright law as a machine gun on