[Cialug] No Machine

Kevin C. Smith cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:24:20 -0500

I'm running Ubuntu. FreeNX is not part of the standard release.
Add the source:

deb http://backports.ubuntuforums.org/backports/ hoary-extras main
universe multiverse restricted

Actually, I'm not sure it's in the hoary repository just yet. Also try:

deb http://backports.ubuntuforums.org/backports/ warty-extras main
universe multiverse restricted

Newer debs can be found at:

deb http://kanotix.com/files/debian/ ./

I had some trouble with this newer FreeNX in Warty. I'm running Hoary
now an think it would work fine now, however I'm just going to wait for
backports.ubuntuforums.org guys to get to it.

For RPM search on:
http://rpmseek.com you will find a number of options.

Sources:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/freenx