[Cialug] OT: Management Recruiters (was: Farming of e-mail ad dresses)

Nathan C. Smith cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:32:45 -0500

First and foremost, Networking with people who know people who are hiring.

Second, Joel Jackman and his brother are recruiters I trust, but you do have
to understand their game: classify you, package you, sell you, and close the
deal as fast as they can.  They work hard to get the employer and employee
to close the deal.

www.paragondm.com

They also have consulting gigs.  I like them cause I know them and they are
local mostly.  If you call them tell them you know me.
Dave C. used to work in the same building as paragon, maybe he has some
light to shed?

Just remember they have to pidgeonhole you to fit a category because they
don't know all your skills.

-Nate