[Cialug] Email

Claus cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:09:18 -0600

On 4/1/2005 1:39 PM, Lee wrote:
> So Google is bumping up the available email storage to 2GB and will continue
> to increase it. Does anyone here use that much space for "email" or have you
> seen a users mail box that demands that much space?

Well, if you want to do data mining you really want to discourage the
deletion.  And with 2GB one discourages deletion.  Once you have .5 GB
it's way to much work to go through all the messages to delete the
unneeded ones.  Google is all about data mining.  I'm not sure how their
new drink line fits into this though. :)

   Claus