[Cialug] Email

Chris Hilton cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:58:41 -0600

Nowhere near here, this is about 18 months:
[chris@rachel Mail]$ du -sh
270M    .
About half of it is picture attachments from friends.  The rest is
probably mostly mailing lists; which I periodically delete all of!  And
I do keep my trash fairly small, under 10MB.

I'm would imagine one would need VERY good filters to use 2GB of
webmail; but google does offer pop3 access now which is wonderful!