[Cialug] Email

Dave Weis cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:47:57 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Lee wrote:
> So Google is bumping up the available email storage to 2GB and will continue
> to increase it. Does anyone here use that much space for "email" or have you
> seen a users mail box that demands that much space?

I've got about 900 megs from 2001-now. I had a couple more years before
that but had a small problem with a raid controller and freed up some
space. I also delete the attachments and store them in other directories.

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent