[Cialug] uclib

Dave J. Hala Jr. cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:39:10 -0500

Anyone done any work with embedded linux? I'm considering tweaking a
linksys wrt54g to add snmp functionally.  I've had good success loading
and running hyperwrt on it.  Now I'm looking at making it a "mesh"
router -but its useless to me without snmp...

I've got all the source code for the device, now I need to figure out
how to add the snmp code, recompile everything and create a new .bin
file to load on the router.

I'm thinking that I'll probably want to get started on it sometime
around turkey day.

Anyone seen any faq's or how-tos around? I'm about as newbie on this
project as anyone could possibly be...

:) Dave

--

Open Source Information Systems (OSIS)