[Cialug] gmail invites

Dave J. Hala Jr. cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:17:44 -0500

You might want to have Marshallnet host your email. There spam filtering
kicks butt!!!  On a bad day, I might get one spam and those days are few
and far between.  In fact I haven't gotten a spam in almost 2 weeks...
Its amazing to see that it traps over a 100 spams a day that are sent to
me...

--

Open Source Information Systems (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr. <dave@osis.us>