[Cialug] Fedora Core 3

Daniel Wittenberg cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:22:14 -0600

I've been running it on a desktop and laptop, and working pretty good.
On my laptop it's rather slow at booting, and on my desktop Evolution
will connect to Exchange, but it won't see the shared folders, and if
you click on "Exchange" it'll crash.  My screen resolutions were fine on
both my machines, and I typically have them set at the highest possible
resolutions.

So far so good...mostly :)

Dan