[Cialug] cell phone registry - do not call

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:36:01 -0600

the "in-network calling" is for individual plans only, not business cell
phone plans. the way the "in-network" calling works is any verizon customer
can call any other verizon customer and not be subject to any minutes being
taken off their bill. in order for the receiving party not to lose any
minutes they have to have the "in-network calling" feature on their plan as
well, if they don't have it then airtime will apply.