[Cialug] cell phone registry - do not call

Jeff Davis cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:43:32 -0600

What legislation is there that specifically prohibits unsolicited calls on your cell phone?

Couldn't I make unsolicited calls from my verizon phone to any other
verizon customer without incurring any expense to them?