[Cialug] Fedora w/CDRWs

Jeff Davis cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:18:14 -0600

I had a similar problem.
I burned the iso's at 8x and they failed the
media test but the md5sums matched, so I reburned
them at 4x and they still failed.  That seemed
odd to me so I started googling. (may I use that as a verb?)

I found several threads about this at
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-November

You might try booting with linux ide=nodma

If you burned the iso's with Nero you might try a different burning program.