[Cialug] [NEWS] Antispam case goes BOOM!

Tom Pohl cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:17:31 -0600

Actually, unless you change the domain and throw away the old one,
changing the email address doesn't resolve the problem!  As stated in
the article, there where about 2 million bogus email addresses in a
spammer's database that had the cis domain attached to it.

-Tom