[Cialug] Question about going broadband in Des Moines...

Ryan Senior cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:50:25 -0600

I have Qwest DSL with the Qwest.net ISP.  When I talked to them last
they said that they did in fact support Linux.  They said it wasn't as
fully supported as Windows but they did support it.

I've not actually tested it out, but at least they admit they somewhat
support us freedom loving people.

-Ryan